Nursing Center In-Kind Donations
In-kind donation ideas...
- The Sheridan location is in need of two Piano’s with functioning keys that will hold a tune. These pianos will be used by volunteer musicians to play music for residents during meal times.
- We would like to have 1930’s and/or 1940’s hats for reminiscing activities in the Hope’s Harbor Memory Care Unit.
- Memory Unit would like a grandfather clock for their living room.
- Hope’s Harbor Memory Care Unit would like an outdoor porch swing.
- Our Nursing Center is in need of some beautiful outdoor park benches.
- In kind donation ideas and examples for the Sheridan site can be found at these web site links.
- For those affected by dementia gifts can be found at:
- Large easy to read wall clocks for Resident Rooms.
- All our units can use small gifts for game prizes. Like new small Lotions, body wash, shampoos. Also crossword/puzzle books, prayer books and costume Jewelry.
- Televisions for Nursing Center Resident Rooms. Wall mount is preferred but some large older models work too. (call the office before bringing one by the center)
- Beautiful Nature paintings and picture Artwork for Resident Rooms. Bible verse art work for Resident Rooms.
- Plants and Flowers are always appreciated and add a blessing at all locations.